Sunday, April 19, 2009

What did I do on Sun?

Today is my relax day.. Morning 8.30am wake up, 9.30am left my house to Hui Hui Spa.. Cos my apponitment is 11am - 12.30pm.. So, got to wake up early, plus 1 hrs jounrey... When i reached the spa 10.45am, Hui Hui was at there already.. Have a short chat with her & book my next appointment to her again. I also asked her June one out already or not? She said me, "very kiasu".. Why not book until next yr June.. Funny loh.. cos I scare wait June I busy, forget to book appointment. 11am sharp, I started for spa...12.30pm I come out for my spa.. And also make my balance installment to Hui Hui of my package.. Thanks for let me pay installment..
Then I go home to eat my lunch. ....Reached home 2pm... After eat lunch, 3.30pm I go for sleep.. Actually, I plan to go Suntec see Edmund Chen & Sim Lim Square to check something.. But cos too tired & lazy to walk around. So, never go out... So, I from 3.30pm sleep until 8pm wake up...
The weather is so hot this few days, wow.. Can't stand...

Then, wake up eat Dinner.. After Dinner.. Online & upload pictures.. Alot pictures to upload.. Sianz & tired...

**Today , is just a relax day for me.. cos tml me going to KBOX again.. With my friends.. Haha..
Happy.. Cos K-ing.. Haha.. Can't wait for June to come.. Cos.....Haha..."shhh.. secret......

QQ, ur bdae wish very "Adult" hor.. Hahaha.. Specially 1st wish.. PINK.. Damn boring loh... I know lah.. U willl said me BLUE colour, damn boring also.. Haha.. Pink & Blue is "gd buddy".. Haha.... U want 1st wish ah.. CAN... U Killl me 1st.. Then, I buy for u... hahaa... And where is my cookies? U going to make for me again? Haha.. MISS UR COOKIES....Wawa....

No comments: