Thursday, April 16, 2009

KBox with Shi Qian & Shi Ying (15/04/09)











Yesterday (15/04/2009), after work I rushed to Downtown East EHub to meet Shi Qian & Shi Ying to Kbox.. We book 8pm - 11pm K Dinner.. Shi Qian, Shi Ying, Melissa & Pamela reached 1st.. I reached 8pm SHARP.
When I reached, I called both of them hp.. Shi Ying come out & fetch me.. And give me a SWEET & BIG HUG.. Thanks Shi Ying, u really keep ur promise.. Shi Qian never give me a BIG HUG, she told me forget.. Thanks loh.. Haha.. She going to KILL me>>>>,, Wawa.....Then, we sing at Room 12.. (MY FAVOURITE NOS).. Thanks loh... I started to order my foods, while they busy to sing.. After I eat finished, I started to choice my songs & sing.. Whenever I try to start eat sweet, Shi Qian pull up my songs 1st.. Then, make me suck at throat everytimes, can't sing well..Then, SHi Qian & Shi Ying keep laughing at me.. Thanks loh..:(
Shi Qian & Shi Ying, they sing very well..Of course, I won't forget had duet with them.. When sing with them duet, OMG.. They sing so nice & better than me.. When we inside alot of funny things.. They really damn funny loh...
Around 11.20pm, we left KBox. Then, we take picture of Downtown East, before we go home..
When 5 of us take pic, also alot of jokes.. All thanks to Shi Qian..
**Really enjoy myself.. Thanks Shi Qian & Shi Ying for meet up.. Times really passed very fast.. We knowing each other going to be 1 years.. As for me & QQ know each other is 1years 2mths.. REALLY MISS THE TIME WHEN AT MDC of "U R The ONe", cos no quarrel. Just fun... Shi Qian, dun forget that u promise me, will catch up again & give me BIG HUG next time hor. Haha.. Shi Ying also.. Meet up again..

No comments: