Saturday, April 11, 2009

How is My Good Friday ?

Today, I went to "Guang Ming Sha", to pray my dad, my grandparents & my beloved uncle... 11am me, my mum, my 2 sisters & nephew & niece left home.. When we reached "Guang Ming Shan", there is alot of ppl.. OMG.... After pray them, we go to their tomb at see & pray...
When I see my beloved my uncle, I cried.. Everytimes I pray & see him, i will cfm cry... I told him abt my prombles of my life...He dote me alot.... After pray them, we left "Guang Ming Shan".. Went to Bishan to eat Lunch, after that went home bath & eat Dinner..

After Dinner, I went to City Harvest Church meet Valerie go for service 8pm.. Reached CHC around 7.20pm. When I reached there is already alot ppl Q up.... 2 day service is GREAT.. Pastor Kong gave us a short talk..

[1]The Tomb of Death.
[2]The Tomb of (Sickness) & Disease.
[3]The Tomb of (poverty) & Debit..
[4]The Tomb of Despair...

I like the talk, cos a words for me.. Yes, I know GOD.. Thanks for telling me what to do? I even help someone pray, asked GOD to heal the person. I know I was silly.. I know I was just a nobody to anyone. But do I care now so much? NO.. Cos I already in the stage of "The Tomb of Despair"..Dun asked me why? I won't said.. I know shall forgive everyone, cos everyone will make a mistake. But some ppl is already know that I dun like ppl liars but they still choice to liars & hide the most.. Make me can't forgive them again.. I had given them a chance & even try my best to forget what they had done to me before.. But everything is still the same... I hate Liars, specially ur liars. I not dumb..

After service, Valerie said she wanted to go down MDC wait for CSS3 . So, I accompany her tgt with her mum..Reached MDC around 11.30pm.. Around 12.20am, Top 8 come out... Hui Shi come out, she asked me why I here? I asked her, I was accompany Valerie..Then, she asked me how to go home? And Pew also asked me, want to go home with her? I told them I aim is 1am then go home.. Then, pew said I aim is.... Then, Hui Shi said pew very bad, follow what I said..
When they come out, I was at outside of recept, chat on the phone.. After they go down taxistand, cos Hui Shi waiting for her dad to come & fetch her.. While I still con't accompany Valerie to wait.. Around 1am, we walk out recept & go home..

** "The Tomb of Despair" had wake me up.. Some ppl maybe think Liars is a gd things, so that won't let the person feel bad & have beautiful liars.. Please LIARS is a SINS.. And I hate Liars. Maybe u will think I was stupid, BUT I WAS NOT.. ( I was not talking abt u of Liars, STOP sensitive... Can't be other ppl meh? If u never do it, dun need to scare..) Just want to say, "someone" is not MINE.. "someone" is belong to everyone.. And the words of "The Tomb of Despair", had really wake me up.. Just want to say "The path is not an easy things, I just a nobody to anyone.. All the best for everyone..Dun remember me.. Please forget me. Cos I not worthy for u to remember me... Thanks..

No comments: