Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To Jaime Teo & Jamie Yeo

Today is Jaime Teo & Jamie Yeo birthday.. I never forget thier birthday.. Cos they is the one who I know them so many years until now.. still got keep in touch..

During lunch time break, I give them a call, wish them Happy Birthday.. And have a short chat with them, ask them how is their life? Glad to heard them, they are fine & busy.. cos busy is a gd things, better than everyday nth to do.. No plan of life.. And also think they born in this world is abit of waste. Cos no goal of life.. Dun u all think so?

**Jaime, I hope u join Fly, u will be happy working with them.. And as for Jamie, I know u & Glenn had smt happened.. Just hope u will live happy in ur life... Con't to walk on ur path...Take Care, my 2 friends.. God Bless U...

No comments: