Thursday, April 30, 2009

Company BBQ

~Pig Siow Tian~

~Sales Co-ordinators Dept~


~Account & HR Dept~
















Today, my Company got BBQ.. So, after work 6pm, all the stuffs was gather at the downstair, near the kitchen.. Which u all can see they all (warehouse peoples) BBQ for office staffs.. Thanks, guys..
I like my company director's wife cooked the curry chicken.. Damn NICE loh... ACtually, I want to take some more.. But Pai Seh.. So never took some more.. Haha.. After I, my partner & sales man Dawn eat finished, we stand outside & chat & drink beer.. Cos let other staffs have chairs & tables to eat their meal..
Around 7.30pm, the 3 of us left the office.. Cos we all tired & don't like to hang around too long.. So Dawn send us home.. Thanks, Dawn for the lift...
**Enjoy of the BBQ party.. Thanks all the boss for the treat....

No comments: