Monday, April 20, 2009

Having K-ing with Friends

Today after work, I meet up with friends to Kbox Dinner at Cine.. Haha.. The same gangs of gals who I often go Kbox with.. The foods for yesterday at Cine is not much.. And I tell you all something, the sauage, they cook is DAMN HARD loh.. Wow, like a STONE.. I know Monday everyone is blue.. But doesn't mean have to be Monday Blue.. Right?

I don't like 1 of my friend who name Jean, always keep HOLDIng the control.And keep play alot of songs, and take alot of foods & never eat finished. OMG.. Is waste of foods loh...Then, everytimes go sing with this group of friends, I will keep "suan" her.. 2dae is everyone K, not Jean Concert..And pls those songs, u choice must sing finished. Dun keep add on, then other ppl no chance to sing.. I dun like this type of person.. And when go K-ing with her, she also will ask ppl duet with her.. I always dun duet with her.. Cos she not singing, she read & sing out.. So, the feel is very hard for me to duet with her. I like ppl sing with the "FEEL"..

And she also ask one of my friend, who they know from young until now.. Ask her, why she so fast marry a guy who my friend (Josephine) know this guy just 7mths.. I told Josephine, why she so KPO? Love a person & marry a person, all go by "Fate" & "Feel".. Doesn't mean knoe each other long, then marry. 1 days sure will divorce..So, since ur hubby treat u gd now, just treasure now..Dun care what others ppl say & look at u all.. I will give my blessing to 2 of u..Yes, I will.. Cos I going to be her "Jie Mei" next mth (14/05/2009).. Haha.. So happy.. And I also thinking of how to "sabo" her hubby.. Wawa...

On my way home, I was at the bus stop. I saw a guy running for a bus, while the bus is in front of me, I was helping the guy to stop the bus.. He said "Thanks" to me.. Haha.. So happy,cos helping ppl.. Yeah...


**Still living happy, less of jealous, ignore of what ppl look of me, ignore of what ppl say of my bad words, always think for WHO IS WORTH FOR MY CARE, LOVE & CONCERN. Dun like KPO, liars, "hao lian", selfish ppl.. Wawa..Looking for JUNE to come soon.. Cos Me going to Hong Kong & Meet Mixue & Xue Li (Mixue's sister).. Haha.. And my 3 HK friends (Joei, Joey & Hendi).. They said when I reached HK, call them.. They will meet me up.. Yeah...Hong Kong, I coming soon.. Wait for me hor.. Yeah..

No comments: