Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lina at Lot 1 fliming of "Kraft Singles"







































Today, I went to Lot 1 to see Lina fliming "Kraft Singles", together with her youngest son... Not alot ppl when i reached there 11.40am.. Around 12.05pm, Lina, Aileen Tan & Ivy come out from back stage, prepare for recording.. Lina saw me stand at front & come & chat with me.. Poor gal, she got a cough, keep coughing... Her son was very CUTE & naughty.. Haha.. When I see her son, make me keep smile & laugh..
Lina was the 1st artiste perform of cooking, from 12.20pm - 1.20pm she cook.. Then, I plan 1.30pm left Lot 1 & rush down to Hui Shi gathering.. But before I plan to go, the AP asked me to taste Lina cook & give comment.. I told her 1.30pm, I got to go.. She told me very fast. But their very fast is at the ebd 2.30pm then end.. And I was late for Hui Shi gathering..Around 2pm, I got told AP, I got to go lah.. She donn't allow me to go, cos alot aunty there, they want to look for young ppl.. So, I no choice, help them a hand, until everything end.. They keep NG...Haiz. Sianz..
Once they finished fliming, before I left, I took picture with Lina. Lina also know I got to go 1.30pm, she also "suan" me, dun need to go lah.. I said CAN'T.. I MUST GO... Cos I promise ppl, I MUST GO.. So, I must GO...Then, after take picture with Lina, I rushed down to Hui Shi gathering & took cafe down to location straight.. Reached there around 3.30pm...
**Lina's son is really CUTE.. He keep smile at me when at stage. And even keep wave "hi" on me.. Then, when come down, I play with him, give him "Hi5" sign.. Then, I said U eat, never give me eat? Then, he give me a bite to eat.. Haha. Thanks...LOVE U...
Lina, glad to see u again.. Remember to take care of urself.. Maybe 2 week ago, we catch up for gathering again... Haha..See U Soon...

No comments: