Saturday, April 18, 2009

Racheal "Mind Cafe" gathering (18/04/2009)

Today, Hui Shi had a fans club gathering at "Mind Cafe".. There is very few of us attend, BUT we had a GREAT FUN there.. Around 2.30pm, Mama G they all meet up Dolby Ghaut MRT. But I never meet them at MRT, I go straight to "Mind Cafe", cos I was late, so I took cab down to the place..

Around 3.30pm, I reached "Mind Cafe".. Then, I started to order my foods.. While we all waiting for the foods arrived. We started our games 1st.. We played alot games.. We like play alot related of snatch things stuffs.. Which u all can see all the pictures on top..

Around 6pm, we all left "Mind Cafe"..Before we left , of course won't foget take group picture as usual.. Then, we all go different way home.. Home sweet Home..

**Thanks Mama G for organize this gathering.. Even there is not alot ppl attend.. Just want to let u know 1 things, at least got ppl coming for this gathering, better than there is onli u & hui shi coming.. Then, u will more sad...

Thanks Rachael for spending ur time with catch us up for short gathering.. Remember to take care of urself.. Since u not feeling well... Hope u enjoy urself 2dae..

I was enjoy urself 2dae, cos around 1mths plus ago just go games cafe play.. And now I was like know some of the way of playing games.. Sometimes it is a gd way to play for games board.. cos to "break the ice" & catch up with friends... Hope can have gathering again.. Take Care , my friends...

Me was tired, after rushing 2 places & upload pic & send pic to ppl.. Going to sleep now.. Tml going to Hui Hui Spa to relax.. Wow.. LOVE Spa...

No comments: