Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy for the past 2 days.....

What I had been busy the past 2 days? Hmm.. let me just write some short & simple..

Friday (03/04/2009), after work (7pm -9pm), I rushed down to PS Mos Burger to meet up with Joanne fans club to collected gathering fees for Sunday.. When I reached there is already 7plus, Rina set up 1st.. I saw Rina, Delphine & some Jollity fans at there.. So, when I reached, I quickly order my dinner 1st. Cos Rina & Delphine had eaten.. Around 8plus, we walked to Carrefour to buy some Potato Chips for Sunday Gathering .. Then, we go Kopitiam awhile eat something then go home..

Sat (04/04/2009), I meet Rina again for collect gathering fees 2pm - 4pm @ Marina Square KFC..Then, after that, we go Bottle Tree to explore the place & find where is the location at? Cos we had never been there before.. Then, around 4.30pm we left Bottle Tree. Rina go home, then I go CCK Lot 1 to see Fiona Courts event. When I reached there 5.30pm, Fiona was already there & had started.. So, I think her manager told us wrong time... So, 6pm the event end.. Have a short chat with her, then she rushed off, take cab off with her PA..


**The past 2 days is a busy & tired day.. Just cos of doing Joanne gathering... But is worthy..

No comments: