Monday, April 13, 2009

I want to show my LOVE & MISS

I want to show my LOVE to people, who always love, care & concern for me..

[1]I Love QQ
[2]I Love Felicia
[3]I Love Joanne
[4]I Love Hui Shi Rachael
[5]I Love MC King
[6]I Love Mummy
[7]I Love my beloved uncle who had passed away
[8]I Love Mama G
[9]I Love Lina Ng
[10]I Love Chen Hui Hui
[11]I Love Shi Qian
[12]I Love Shi Ying
[13]I Love God
[14]I Love "my hubby" (NEW Camera)

Now, I want to tell above ppl that I MISS..

[1]I Miss QQ
[2]I Miss Felicia
[3]I Miss Joanne
[4]I Miss Hui Shi Rachael
[5]I Miss MC King
[6]I Miss GOD
[7]I Miss my beloved uncle who had passed away


**I know someone will said me forever so mushy.. But I still want to say it everytimes to U.. Cos U worthy for me to tell you that everytimes. Haha... And someone said I had a Kind Heart ppl, always angry awhile then forget lah.. Haha. Yap.. That is me..

No comments: