Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Campus Superstar preview 31/03/2009












Yesterday, I went to see Campus Superstar Pre-recording preview for 06/04/2009..It was a happy & "high" night for me....Cos I was from starting play with Hui Shi's friends.. Until Hui Shi come out perform, we all keep shouted & cheers for Hui SHi....
Actually the show shall start at 8pm, but the delay until 9pm then started the show...And end at 11plus.. OMG. Overrun.. Before the show haven't started, I was busy with taking pictures of Hui Shi Supporters...
When Hui Shi come out 1st perform with Shelly & Mavis sing "Ke Wu J", she was very "Jing Zhang". I can see from her face.. So, I shouted to Hui Shi: " U can do it". Hui Shi know what I mean. So, they NG again.. And it was prefect... I was happy for her....Then, She sing 2nd song "Xiao Jiu Hou" with Benita, Ridhwan & Jeremy... Haha.. They had won the price..
Hui Shi had won a award of "Gui Fu". Congrat lah..
After the show, I never go find Felicia.. Actually, I want to find.. But cos of some reason. So, never go find. Then, I go home with Hui Shi, Dorothy & Hui Shi's Friends.. Hui Shi dad send us off.. We went for supper, after that we go home. Her dad send us home...
**Today, is a tired day.. But is a fun day for me.. Css3 is going end soon.. I think I will miss Css3...Cos alot of memory for me.. All will keep inside my heart....

No comments: