Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Leg itchy & Swollen




I believe that when you all see this picture is keep asking why like that? Let me tell you all...
1mth ago (March Holiday), when I go Fireflies trip with my family. They got bring us to Desaru Resort to walk walk & see. So, I went to the beach to see the sea & listen to sea.. Then, next day, my leg started to itchy.. So, I bear with it.. And everyday paste plaster, cos I want to see DR Yeo.. But the past 1mth, he work morning shift until 4pm off work.. So, I can't go & see him.. So, I wait until 27/04/2009 when I on leave, just now Dr Yeo work night shift then see him..
When I see him, he asked me why like that? So, I told him loh.. What happened? And I wait for u 1mth lah.. Haha.. Then, he Pai Seh.. He know that I onli will see him & whenever I not feeling well. Cos he know my health better than other doctor. Then, he give me a medicine to eat & cream to apply.. To stop the itchy & swollen..
Now, my leg is better. No more itchy.. Just need to apply more cream.. To make my leg the skin remove.. Haiz.. I, myslef also don't dare to look at my "ugly" leg now..

No comments: