Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why shall Joselin get in Top 4?

When I write this entry is I had keep inside my heart for long & long. I think I shall write & say out from my heart. Cos I can't stand anymore lah...


Yesterday, I went to see Campus Superstar 2009.. The result is as my guess & cfm answer & result from last week.. And it is really come true...


Last week, revival round.. Ai Jia, Benita, Ridhwan, Rachel Lim, Joselin & Mavis.. Then, the 4 in for revival round. (Ai Jia, Benita, Rachel Lim & Joselin)..


When I know Joselin get in Top 4 Revival.. I know & can see the game of "cheating" started lah...She can get in, cos her mum use some "cheating" way... I don't like.. I believe all of us also don't like it..Why Joselin just can't use her own strength to get in Top 4 or revival round? I don't find her voice is special? She like to sing Rock style, but not all slow songs, must use Rock to sing..Today, her perform, I don't find she shall deserve get 39 points loh...And actually yesterday SHALL be 1 contestant get in for Final. But just cos of want JOSELIN get in top 4 & final...


Have Mediacorp think of other contestants feeling? Or have Joselin & her mother think for other contestants feeling?NO right? Like Benita's mum had said on stage, "IT IS JUST A GAME, DON'T TAKE IT SO HARD".. Even u get out in the 1st place, why want to keep beg ppl for revival? Even u win the winner, so what? Is not by ur own strength... U will just make more & more ppl don't like u & HATE U. Do u think it is worthy? I don't think so loh...

Mediacorp had advertise on TV said ONLY 1 ppl can go for Final.. And how come got another ppl to get in Final also.. It is very clear that Mediacorp is playing "cheat".. Cos they know that Ai Jia had very strong voice & point, she sure will get to Final in 1st round.. But 11.30pm result, give JOSELIN to final.. like Mediacorp want Joselin in.. PLEASE LAH. Even ppl who is blind also can see loh..

**I hate this year Campus Superstar compeition.. Can it is not A FAIR COMPEITION.. IS ALL CHEATING..And JOSELIN fans club blog, if JOSELIN never done anything wrong, those ppl who tag the msg, even how bad, also shall not delete or even banned ppl. ONLY THEY REALLY DO THOSE THINGS THEN THEY DELETE & BANNED THOSE PPL WHO GIVE HER BAD COMMENTS. IF U NEVER DO, DUN NEED TO SCRAE.. GROW UP MEH, ALL "AH LIAN" FANS OF JOSELIN..

No comments: