Friday, May 1, 2009

My Dad dead 2nd Anniversary

Today is my dad 2nd Anniversary.. Time past very fast.. He had left us 2years already..

I still remember 2years ago, 30/04/2009 my whole family was at Tan Tock Seng Hospital ICU.. Cos my dad was in danger...We all stay overnight wait & wait... Sleep at ICU outside lobby...I still remember the night, the doctor told us, my dad got TB. Do we know? We all was kena shocked.. Cos never heard my dad said..

01/05/2007 morning, doctor told us, must have some prepare.. Cos my dad maybe will left us within 24hrs.. So, we all keep go in & out ICU.. And keep calling all those aunty & uncle who is close with my dad.. As for me, me keep go in & see him.. See how is he? I know that he was in pain.. I know he was waiting me to call him "Dad" cos from I young until now.. I had never called him "Dad", since he started scold my mum... I hate him from my heart.. But I know that he care of me very much, that why I keep go in & out ICU, see him.. If he still alive..

Around lunch time, my mum asked me to go lunch 1st... She stay here at see my dad.. So, I go & eat my lunch.. When I come back, my mum told me, my dad is damn in danger, doctor try to save him.. So, I run to ICU window, to see him.. I see his blood was all over his mouth.. I know he was in pain tat moment.. I know wait for me not around ICU, then he want to leave this world.. Cos he dun want me to see him in painful.. Around 2plus, he finally had left us... Me & My mum go in ICU 1st, wear mask.. Cos TB will spread the germs to us.. So, we wear mask & the cloth of hospital...At the moment, I want to cry, but I dun want to let ppl to see me break down.. I still at nth happened. Actually, inside the pain, hurt & sad is no one..Only God know..


**Just want to tell Dad, today is ur dead 2nd Anniversary.. I will never forget 01/05, even is a public holiday of Labour Day.. But u choice this day to die & make me remember it.. 01/05 every year..

Thanks for bring me to this world,
thanks for been love me b4 when u still alive,
thanks for give me pocket $$ when I young,
thanks for give me ur Love when u still alive,
thanks for wait for me come back safely, when I working at Kbox night shift last time,
thanks for never let us get TB after u dead,
thanks for left some $$ when u dead,
thanks for let me no hate on u after u left us..

Just want to tell you, hope in Heaven, you will live HAPPY.. And keep "watching" on us safely..
I know u will.. Cos u dote on me very much.. I know.. All this I know......Just never say it out to u b4..Miss the days when I still kid, u carry me on top ur head.. It is the TIME , I was happy with...I know that time won't turn back, I will learn to move on to my life..

No comments: