Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You Are A BIG Coward

In my eyes, in my minds, You are A COWARD to me NOW. I was damn angry with what I had saw ur sms.. Ytd I sms everybody, just to double check with who is cfm going? And today, I received YOUR sms, in ur sms, u told me; "I guess. After some thoughts yesterday, I think it's best for the sake of everybody's interest, that I should not come for the gathering. I guess i myself is afraid of gossipers now. I am really sorry to myself that I had dailed to bring you back as a friend to me. I guess I shall stay away from everyone who was/are related to u. It would be good for us all. Thanks for being a friend once. Thanks for u have given me a chnace once to befriend with you. Take Care.

I reply: "ok, since u want avoid & stay away me, rah,mh js. Go ahead. Now, in my minds, u r a coward. And now I telling u, u r not my frez.From 2dae onwards, ur nos won't be in my hp. And 20/12 also cancel our outing. Next time, u got any prombles, dun find me."

Sun, I invited you to see 45th Anniversary, I know u lies to me, that u said u got smt on, cos Chantrice, JS & Mh is going.. U scared they said u..What u had sms me? "It's true that I avoid coming for that sun show because I don't want rumours and gossip to spread again. I believe u also don't want rite? Isn't better I dun appear for that sun show?


**我真的对你很失望。。。I HATE U DEEPLY.

No comments: