Monday, December 8, 2008

8 days Flea Market @ Big Splash with Felicia


















Yesterday, I whole day at East Coast Park Big Splash. After Fiona had left, I hang around until 6pm, waiting for Felicia event. 我在Starbuck 和Von chit chat, while Lijuan & her bf go cycling.. Around 5.30pm, we walk to the centre stage, book the place, waiting for Felicia event start & arrived. Around 6.05pm the event start, Felicia on stage, I same as last time, use whistle called her. She heard it & give me the "du mouth" & funny face. Haha.. It is the secret weapon for me & her.. Rina & Von asked me what Felicia doing? I said, she followed me do whistle mouth also.. Haha... Felicia was on stage for a short chat, then come down to her car booth. And go to the Photograph booth.. Alot of peoples was Q up for want to taking picture with Felicia & Yandong. Take 1 pic is $10. So, I & Rina was Q up for the photography.. And also some of Felicity fans also. When come to my turn, Felicia saw me, I walk up to her, she keep calling "Mummy, Mummy".. Omg.. I show a sign og finger Shhh.. Cos I pai sei, Yandong beside her.. Then, she keep queit. Haha.. Then, when we took the pic, her hand put on my shoulder, then I as usual, my hand put on her wasit hard.. She said, "wow, u hug me so tie".. I look at her & smile.. Then, go off.. Cos still got alot peoples Q up for pic.. After photography session, she & Yandong left with a White Van, go back MDC. Then, I & Rina quickly run back our pic. Then, I asked Vincent where is Von & Lijuan? Cos they told me, we go dinner tgt after the event.. Vincent told me, they rush to RG lah.. Then, I said, "ah?" I started to sms Von scold her, never wait for me & informed me.. Then, I asked them how? They asked me then meet me @ RG.. I said but I still wait for my pic, haven't come out yet..


Then, after I got my pic, I rush down with 1 Felicia fans, Chengying & Tanat to RG, we share cab down. I sms Von, told her, try to stop Felicia, stop let her go off..Tell her, I rushing down. We wait for the cab for 10mins, then get the cab.. They already at there.. And saw Felicia, & they try to pull the time, don't let Felicia go off, while waiting for me arrived.. Once I reached RG, I quickly get of the cab & run to find Felicia.. Thanks Von & Lijuan for the help, really appreciate..

Then, we have a short chat with Felicia & also took some pic of her solo & take pic tgt.. Cos she is rushing off with her frez for dinner, cos she sit her frez car.. So, we all also let her off. Dun hold her time..


**I was damn happy, cos I had so long time, never rushing down from event to RG, find Felicia. Cos everytimes got Pamela there, I don't want to go.. But ytd she never rush down. So, I can rush down.. And she was happy ytd. Cos she was like "Siao Cha Bo", keep calll me "Mummy, Mummy".. The feeling is still there, even we not like last time, often contact or chat much. But inside our Heart, we had never forget each other & still have each other in our Heart. And the "Mummy" is Felicia gave me.. So, she still never forget. Thanks. Felicia, hope u will understand that, that time got a short period, that I had let go of u.. Cos of what Pamela had said me.. But I also don't bear to let go.. Cos 4yrs plus feeling is SO Strong.. Not easy to let go & forget. Hope u won't blame me.. But I was so happy that see u happy now, same as the 4yrs ago.. Even we never sms, but the feeling between us, never pull us apart away...


Felicia, Thanks.. Joey Mummy still love u like last time, still care of u, still concern of u, still behind protect u.. Now, I already don't mind that whether we will still like last time keep contatc or not? Cos at least I know that u have never forget me, I already contented..Cos at least, I see u happy now, I also happy.. Really.. So, let us walk ahead on our life. And always so fun, when we see each other.. Ok? Miss u, “宝贝”


**Note: Some pic is from Yihui, so thanks for the credit.. Cos i find nice. So, put at my blog & share with everyone..Thanks..

No comments: