Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fiona @ Orchard Tang on 13/12/2008






今天,我去了Fiona 的event 在Orchard Tang 5.30pm. After Joanne fc xmas gathering. 我只知道那天,我一直在赶时间,Fiona 也说:"hope to see u". So, I keep my promise to her that I will go down after my gathering. She said "if I not free, then never mind, don't need to rush." I said :"It's ok".
我到那里,5.20pm.. 我就去买了一些东西。。然后,5.30pm 到Orchard Tang. 我到那里,我就买了Channel 5 的2009 calendar..Michelle Xia 到了,可是Fiona 才没到。。因为Traffic super Jam, told by her.The stuffs there, keep asked me to Q for ask Michelle Chia autograph. I told them. I wait for Fiona.. Cos they saw me holding the Calendar but I don't want to Q.. Haha.. So Pai Sai...Around 6pm, Fiona arrived, after Fiona arrived, Michelle left shortly.. So, I & Xueting started to Q up & asked Fiona for autograph.. When Fiona Arrived, she saw me & Xue Ting, & wave to us.
Around 6.30pm, Fiona end the event. Me & Xueting send Fiona off..Her car park at Lucky Plaza, we had a short photograph with her. Then, we wait for her car passby the exit entrace & she saw us. And stop & wave to us & go off..
** Fiona, thanks for u write what on the calender. Haha.. yap, yap.. I also that I was tat type of person.. Thanks ah..

No comments: