Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last Christmas









今天,我去了Goldenmile & Suntec..我先去Goldenmile, try to repair my Nokia 80.. 然后,我就走到The Plaza Apartment which that time, I stay with HK Mixue 3mths plus, go find the reception ppl & short chat with them.. Then, I walk to Suntec City to take some pictures, which I had told u guys, I like the Icon at Suntec, so I will go & take it.. And finally, I wait until the last day of Christmas...
This year is very quite for me. Never go countdown at Orchard or anywhere? Just stay at home.. I also don't know why? Maybe cos old already or tired or no one date.. Haha..
This year, Christmas I was very touched.. Cos got 2 Artiste give me Xmas presents. They are QQ & Fiona Xie.. My Ass. Chairman also got gave me & my partner Sabrina & my IT collegue Siow Tian also got give me.. The most let me happy is QQ & Fiona xmas present.. Cos they got the HEART that they gave me xmas present.. Joanne & Felicia, I never get.. But never mind...
I always happy & Contented of it already.. REALLY...


**Thanks Jesus bring me to this world & let me know so many such GREAT FRIENDS..Thanks..Love U & all my friends...

No comments: