Thursday, December 25, 2008

M5 Malacca Trip had been Cancelled


Actually, this Sat I shall be going Malacca with M5, cos they had a concert at there.. But I get the news from Hazel 's Dad on Tue, told me that the trip had been cancelled. That time, my moods is already bad.. Cos of something.. Then, follow by heard this news. So, I called WTS & make a complain & even asked for compensation, due to WTS cancel the trip.. So, the person-in-charge, told me, M5 will give me a voucher & CD & also refund me the $$ that I had make $268.Is not cos of Hazel, I won't go for this trip. Really.. Cos I don't like WILLIAM SOH.
Haiz.. So, now I don't know what is my wkend going ? And what is my plan? Haha.. Anyone want to date me? Ah Lian (Delphine), u want to date me? Haha..my door is open for anyone to date me out anytime, anywhere.. Heehee..
**Starting I was so angry, cos of this trip cancelled & also something else. But after so many days. I had forget all the hate, angry things always. Cos I don't want so fast OLD.. Haha..

No comments: