Friday, December 12, 2008

Hong Leong Building Flea Market Roadshow





今天,我,我的同事和Boss一起去Hong Leong Building 20th floor for Flea Market.我们11.20am 就到了。。我们sell Yoghurt, Cheekychew & Juice.. 这是我开工的第3个月,第一次出去do promotion event. I feel that I was not good in promotion.. 所以,我才在学这样做好自己的工作岗位。。我们到3plus pack our stuffs & go back office...
Around 4plus, we had our lunch.. Wow, me was so Damn hungry.. OMG.. Reached office, me started to clear all the stuffs which I had make of Yoghurt.. I work for this company, I had learn alot of things.. Learn how to make Jelly, Bubble Tea, Yoghurt & Marketing skill... I think in future, I will lean more of our products.
**Next Week, 16/12 - 18/12, Me, my collegues will go Toa Payoh Hub doing Promotion events.. Looking forward for it.. Think Monday, I got to busy, for the prepare for Tue - Thur events... Yeah..


No comments: