Saturday, December 20, 2008

Candlelight Service @ City Harvest





Sat, I went to City Harvest @ Expo. That day, is Pastor Kong give us a Speak. That night, he share with us of "Let Jesus make you a person of Vision, Value & Compassion. Let me share some of the Bible words which Pastor Kong had share;
[1]Isaiah 60:19 - 20: "The Sun shall no longer be your light by day, Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; But the LORD will be to you an everlasting light, And your God you glory. Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the LORD will be your eerlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended.
[2]Isaiah 58:10: If you extend your soul to the hungry And satisfy the afflicted soul, Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday.
[3]Isaiah 61:1 : "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me. To preach good tiding to the poor; He has send Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound."


I like the topics, cos I always think that we human being soul is hungry & break down sometimes, always will choice to walk in the darkness sometimes. And if when we choice to walk in the darkness, how we going to stand up again? By urself? By ur frez or by the strength of God?And have we ever helping the poor & broken heart? I don't think much of the peoples will do that..Am I right? After the service, Pastor Kong got asked for those peoples who need to be pray & let God wash away the Selfishness peoples, backstab peoples & don't know how to love ur love one? Can come to the front.. I never go, cos I not a backstab peoples.. I love the peoples around me & I not a Selfish peoples.
**I still LOVE MY GOD, cos I know HE is always there for me & HEARD my pray. Even the swear, I had make on him.. will be go service again on 24/12/2008.. Cos it is the day of JESUS.

No comments: