Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Felicia on Her World Magazine



I had just brought this magazine & also had read it.. After I had read it, I feel so sweet & touched.. Cos she has been keep trying her best to please everyone happy.. Specially got one parts, she had said :"The world has been changed, such that people are not used to someone being nice to them any more. But I think we shouldn't be afraid of how people look at us, or expect them to reciprocate. It's enough as long as we're genuine to them." I was totally agree what she had said..

After I saw the words of "As long as we're genuine to them", I thinking of sometimes if we too genuine to them, maybe one day we will get hurt from them..QQ also got told me that words same as Felicia. Haha.. 2 of u, can be sister meh? Thanks ah..

**It's Christmas, soon =))) It's a season to forgive, forget and forchocolatedoanything. (from QQ blog).. Haha. So, let us all do it...Looking for 31/12/2008 countdown @ Vivo City..Cos I know that shall will have a lot of fun.. And going with Delphine.. We go see sunset tgt after countdown, if u dun want to go home after countdown end.. Cos u told me cab ex & super jam...Haha..

No comments: