Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What am I thinking now?

Actually this past 3 days, I had been thinking of alot of things. And moods also up & down.. But when down, I never cried at all.. Let me just say some words from my heart; maybe will be abit straight to some of u, who have read this entry; but no harm..


[1]Worry of a friend health - Even I know how is the friend health is bad recently, but I can't let the friend know that actually I know that ur health is so serious & bad now..But I can't said out or even let u know that I had know ur health...Do u know the miserable? What I can do now, is just keep show u that I care & love u MORE & MORE. And I also got to learn to be strong, in front of u.. I can't show my tears on it.. Got to bear & be happy....


[2]Why human has selfishness inside our Heart? Am I one of them? Or am I belong to the jealous or "ming gan" peoples? Actually, I had learn to be cut down all this 3 things in my chacrter.. Is it maybe I tired? Or maybe it is I plan to give up or let go of the things already? Maybe.. cos it is what I have been thinking of this few days.. But don't know yet & not confirm yet.. Maybe once I had set my minds, I will just dun care, give up & leave it.. Just see when will it be happen loh?


[3] Outer surface friend, maybe I was don't know any of u well enough. Yes, I admitted. I always think of like friends shall always share gd or bad things together. Even secret. It is what I so call "gd frez".. Maybe different peoples have different minds.. Yes, it is.. It is what I have been seen for so long..But to me, I always show my 2 hands out on helping a friends. No matter, how? Even ppl asked me for advise, I will always give some advise of what I thinking inside, whether is gd or bad? Or u listen or not? At least, I had give u all a helping hands. Abt whether how we handle friendship is a diffcult things for all of us? Sometimes, when 2 friends have some quarrel & aruge, will be like enemy or even get closer & closer....Just to see how we handle & treasure our friendship? e.g. Rah, 88 & Olivia now scold JS. Let whole world know what happening between them. Do u think is nice to see meh? No..

As for me, normally once I said out & blog already.. I dun take it to heart too much.. Just dun like to make me recalled this matter again.. If I recalled again, I will choice to dun feel like to talk with u.. Maybe it is the way of I try to avoiding. But I was not hate of anyone this moment. Only Sean Koh, Mr J, MH, Rah they all group..

**I still living happy ...Tml,I going for City Harvest @ Expo, celebrate Jesus & Christmas.. Haha..Yeah..

No comments: