Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flea Market @ China Square 21/12/2008








今天 ,我1pm - 2pm 去慧慧的Spa, 然后,我就和Delphine 见面,一起去找QQ @ China Square..在那里,alot of fun, really.. Delphine & QQ keep "suan" each other... Haha..And thanks for the "Lame" jokes, QQ.. Haha.. QQ才是一样,那么funny...
I specially like the photography session.. Cos alot of funny & "lame" pattern..3 of us laugh until like no peoples business... Haha. alot ppl look at us.. But really fun..It is what I looking of..Always happy of gathering & hang around with those friends who has been with us whenever we happy & down & unhold our hands..

**Thanks QQ & Delphine always bear of all my "Hot Temper".. always give me advise, always willing to lend me ur ear to me..I know, I'm sometimes not a gd friend, but I still try to change & learn LIFE..and know who is those friends that can make & trust..

No comments: