Saturday, December 13, 2008

To Sean Koh

Mr SEAN KOH, don't think that 2 day u bring 3 plates marshmallow with the chocolate, VERY BIG. And dun think we will appreciate of it.. I want to tell u that.. We don't give DAMN A SHIT on it. U think we had no $ to buy all this stuffs meh? And I don't care whether u know that is it Joanne fans gathering or not? Since u had saw us & had gave us the marshmallow.. U shall left & not stand there & see.. And we already said that it is a private gathering for Joanne fans club. And we shall be FAIR to those fans who had make the payment.. If u make the payment b4 that, I won't chase u out.

And don't insulted that I chase many artiste.. U said me, then HOW abt u? U also chase many Artiste.. If u want to say peoples, PLEASE SAY URSELF 1ST. And I very honest to my Artiste, I got tell them who I like & chase. So, there is nothing to hide. Felicia know I like Joanne, Joanne know I like Felicia. QQ know I like Felicia & Joanne. As for me, I wear same clothes & hair same, is THERE A PROMBLE TO U? I don't think so? Cos who r u the right to insult me? And not all peoples like u SO RICH, USE UR PARENTS $$. WE USE OUR OWN $$ TO BUY OUR OWN THINGS.. So, we feel PROUD of we use our own $$ to buy our own stuffs... And I not every events chase Artiste. If I got working, I will not chase. I already told them..So, I don't think anything wrong.. Unless they told me, ask me don't chase them. I will stop chase them & all I done for them is as a friends.. I see them hapy, I already happy. SO, U had no right to say ppl old.. And don't think u everytimes go slim ur body, do ur hair, facial, then u think u r Style.. All shit meh! No matter how ugly is the person, inside their HEART is good is already enough..

Even how much u dun like me, or I don't like u? U just dun step on my head, I won't anyhow scold u.. I'm belong that type of person. If u dun cut Q at 45th anniversary, I won't shout at u. U had think for those ppl, who come early & Q for it. And when the gate open, u cut Q.. How other ppl think? Sure angry, right?

As u said I lesbian? Which eyes u see that I go stead with a gal?If U never see it, PLEASE don't anyhow INSULT me. Unless, u see me go stead with gal, then u can said I les? If u never see, Just SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH.. DO U KNOW U HAD A SMELLY MOUTH? THAT MAKE ALOT PPL DUN LIKE U...

What abt u? To me, u are a bitch, go find your blangadesh.. Haha. Felicia fans & Joanne fans don't like u.. Why?Cos U had a Smelly mouth.. If u don't have a bad, smelly mouth.. I believe Felicia & Joanne fans will like u.. Cos we are not so bad.. And u everytimes like to insult ppl. Keep said ppl Donkey, Aunty.. Then, u think u handsome meh? PLEASE lah.. Go & look at the Mirror. Dun make all of us vomit..

I know that maybe some of u don't like me, BUT I can't please everyone in my life. Only those who know me well, know that I a very straight forward gal & fair to everyone.. So, if u think I shall said Sorry to u, I can tell u "NO WAY". I won't do that.. Cos I don't think I was wrong.. Even u want to come in, u also shall let Rina or me know. At least, we committee will discuss & see whether shall let u come in or not? We not so unreasonable ppl.. In the 1st place, u was already wrong, u open the door & come in, without informed us.. So, we had the right to chase u out of this room..

Mr Sean Koh, if next time, u want to say ppl chase alot idols, PLEASE said urself 1st. Hope u know what I mean? And Stop tell lies of said : "Why am i saying all this for NO PARTICULAR REASON now? Thanks to that stupid les for chasing Joanne friend and Me out. Thank you, you piece of shit." If U never NO PARTICULAR REASON now? Then, Dun fuck off, talk rubbish here, there & everywhere.. What u thinking inside ur HEART, don't think we all dun know? I tell u, u r just like "乌鸦"to us, making so much noise.. Very Noise.. Haha..

**I won't be angry just cos of This fucking perosn.. I dun give Damn a care.. I just want him to know & understand, why I will do that? Cos I do everything, I got my reason...And I also have explain to Joanne, why I do that? Joanne can understand & she said "it's ok".. If Joanne, think I wrong, then I had nth to said. But she didn't. So, I still feel happy..

No comments: