Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fiona Carlsbery Event on 19/12/2008

















Ytd Nite, after work, I go down to Fiona & Michelle Chia Carlsbery event 9pm @ No.5 Emerald Hill Road, 10.20pm The Central Helipod,11pm @ C Clinic & 11.40pm @ Lunar.It was a rushing nite for me, specially from 1st location to 2nd location.. Cos the time is short for me to travelling. So, I from 1st location run all the way to Somerest MRT to Clarke Quay MRT.Lucky, she haven't reached.. After I reached 2nd location awhile, she arrived..2nd location is not an open air, is at inside.. So, I buy 1 mug Carlsbery $11.. She stayed there around 30mins, then started to go for 3rd location C Clinic..
Then, she go Lunar, which is the last location of event.. We had fun at there.. Me & Xue Ting buy the entrace fee $15 plus free 1 drink. We sitting near the stage but is near the sound system.. Then, the crew of Carlsberg, they saw my table got 1 mug Carlsberg, "Sabo" me, asked me to go up play game. OMG.. I know they will "Sabo" me, cos they saw me from 1st location to last location.. I dun want to play, cos got alot camera... But no choice, cos they pull me.. So, I go up stage loh.. When I on stage, Fiona smile at me. I told her, "The crew "sabo" me.. " She said she know.. OMG.. Then, Irene asked my name & asked do I like Carlsbery? I said Yap.. I just dun like Housepour..Then, she said b4 start play game, got to drink Carlsberg.. So, Irene & me had a drink on stage. Then, I & Michelle started to play game. The game is throw dice, & 2 of us must get the same icon then got won free countdown tickets @ Marina Bay.. Actually, I dun really want the tickets, just play play for fun.. Then, Michelle said "Shall we throw together?" I said "Ok".. Omg.. Never thought is same & get 2 free countdown tickets @ Marina Bay & free 1 shoe bag..
After the games session, Fiona & Michelle come sown the stage & started eating foods.. While she eating, she asked me & Xue Ting want to eat?We all said dun want.. Thanks for asking.. Then, me & Xue Ting took some picture with her.. After take pictures, I discover that my face was DAMN red.. I was not drunk, just the HEAT inside go out.. Haha....Around 12.50am, Fiona & Michelle left Lunar.. So, Me & Xueting send Fiona off..
** Have a GREAT & Fun Nite.. just tired.. Cos long time never go clubbing...

No comments: