Friday, February 1, 2008

31/01/2008 go RG wait for Lingyi



Today, I went to RG, just cos of waiting for Lingyi. Cos she told me she will have rehearsal & end around 7 plus or 8 plus. So, After my work 6pm, I straight away rush down to RG, without having dinner. I meet Pamela @ RG, she also waiting Lingyi with me. We wait until 10.30pm.. but never see her.. So, I plan to go home.. I had bring Tau Sar Piah for her, cos I know she like it.
But wait until so long, never see her, so I disappointed & go home. So after reached home, I post @ her blog & told her I wait for her from 7pm - 10.30pm, have't eat dinner. The next day, 01/02/2008, when I read her blog, I saw what she wrote to me;
"OMG JOEY!!
i'm so sorry la! Rg = Recep gate?? i was looking out for u u know? i left at about 9 plus i think.. so sorry leh! aiya, u hungry should eat the tau sar piah ma! tsk..nxt time pls dun skip dinner ok?poor thing leh u.."
When I read it, I feel touched & never thought that she will post it @ her blog.. At here, I want to told Lingyi, starting I was disappoined can't see u. Pamela told me, it is u last mins change ur mind dun come or u bluff me. But I told her, u won't bluff me. Cos I can see from ppl eyes. I had never blame u.. Just maybe we don't have fate to see each other.
Actually, I know lingyi is not long.. I just saw her 2 times. 1st time is Simei S-Pop event, I was standing back stage while waiting for pamela, cos she see her idols. Then, when lingyi come out & want to perform on stage, she look @ me & smile @ me. Then, after she singing come down from stage, she also smile me.. Then, in my heart, I thinking, do u know me? I don't know who u r? But she smile @ me. 2nd times is when @ RG. After Felicia event @ Expo. We thought of trying our luck see can see Felicia coming from RG or not? We wait for abt 1hrs, then Pamela said want to go toilet, when on the way, so Felicia car, we quickly run back to RG. Then, Felicia told us she will be rehearsal until very late., told us don't wait for her, if we tired. Then, she go in lah. Then, we go reception toilet. On the way to RG, we saw lingyi. Pamela quickly run to her & talk with her, while I stand aside listen what they talk. Then, she smile me again..It is her 3rd times smile @ me. Then, I asked Pamela who is her, when starting I don't know her & wat is her name? Until Pamela told me. Then, I told Pamela, I plan to support her, cos she keep smile @ me, since she don't know me. And my feeling told me, she will be a nice gal. Really she is a nice gal.. See what she post @ her blog. Actually i never accept anything from her.. Just want to let her know that I did wait for her @ RG & want to pass Tau Sar Piah for her..
Lingyi, thanks for post all those things @ ur blog. U really make me feel touched & surprise.. I will keep inside my heart. Thanks. See u on 03/02/2008 @ Hougang Mall..

No comments: