Tuesday, February 26, 2008

秋婷爱轩影迷会-- Qiuting Lovelies Official Fans Club


Hi,


All Qiuting fans members.. 1st I like to tell u all a good news that, I had choice & think of this fc name.. I hope u all will likeit. Cos it is my ideal. And it is confirm use this name for thefuture.. And I choice this name, got meaning;


[1]Love - I hope this fans club will FULL OF LOVE for Qiuting & fansclub members.


[2]Joys - I hope this fans club is FULL OF JOYS, no matter where weare? At Reception wait for her, event, see the "live" show..


[3] Fun - I hope this fans club will FULL OF FUN, when we have gathering.


[4]Memories - Full of memories whenever we chating with Qiuting, all what we had done for her & wat Qiuting had done for us.. All keep inside of heart..


Note: Abt this fc name, I had asked Qiuting permission, she said she like it. So, I decide to use it. Better than what Qiuing had thinkof the name.. QQ, u know what I mean, rite?
Pls: If those who is really interest to join her fc, can email to qiuting_fc@yahoo.com , I will sure reply you all.. Or maybe you all want to think 1st, can join her yahoo group 1st http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qiuting/, Once you all decide to join, can always email me, cos
秋婷爱轩影迷会-- Qiuting Lovelies Official Fans Club door is always welcome you all.
Qiuting, 谢谢你告诉我,你可以把fans club 的东西交给我去做。。虽然,我在自己的工作岗位,每次有面对不开心的事。 可是,想到你的Lame jokes,我可以忘记不开心的事。
我会加油在你的fans club 和工作上。。 May God Bless me...

No comments: