Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Torture (from 德江Blog)

We like to be tortured.
When things come easy, it’s cheap.
We abuse it and taking it for granted.

We like to be tortured.
When things are hard to get, we want more.
Rejection becomes motivation and obsession.

We like to be tortured.
We struggle with the ones we love, for uncertainty.
Be it for more arguments or in the hope of moving on.

We like to be tortured.
We struggle to give up the ones we love, to be alone.
Be it for fewer burdens or more attention from strangers.

We like to be tortured.
We allow people to do it to us.
We let people determine our self worth.

Ultimately, we torture ourselves …

** I like to share with u all, cos I find this topics is nice & interesting. Cos we everytimes tortured with peoples, relationship & friends the most. Gd person always get hurt easy by peoples. Like I also. After I read this topics, I understand & know it. E.g. How many times u had tortured the one love u? How many times u had tortured the person who is always so selfish, jealous & petty with peoples? Many not alot of peoples can do it.. I think only me can do it.. But when I can't stand it with the person anymore, i will explore everything out for I had keep so long inside my heart.

Like what alot peoples who had read my blog, they easy to know my charcter, cos they know that I'm a "real" person, who is a very straight forward person, like to help peoples alot, who can be trust. And easy get hurt & emotion person also. I'm a person who is very REAL, TRUE, FAITH to Freinds. Maybe sometimes when I said the person, they may hate me & can't accept wat I had said them. But I said the TRUE & wat I thinking from my heart. I just dun want to hide. Cos it's will be me miserable... So, if those peoples who had been reading my blog all the while, at here i like to say Thank u from my bottom heart.

Thanks for LingYi, Von & Delphine who had been show concern on me after read my blog of between me & Pamela. I alright now. I won't let myself get into her trap & walk into "darkness". I won't so easy fall down 1.

LingYi, glad that u like the stuffs I had gave u.. haha.. And most important is the comfort u had gave me.. I alrite now.. I promise u, I will take care of myself.. And we'll have loads of chances to meet! Haha.. Dun forget our promise hor.. Hope u enjoy ur gala of Jay ytd 03/02.. Miss ur cute pattern... Haha... hope to see CNY countdown... U shall know where I will find for u.. haha...

No comments: