Wednesday, February 20, 2008

谢谢你们的支持。。

我要在这里谢谢昨天和今天8个加入Qiuting Yahoo Group 的人。Teddi, Joey Tan, Melissa, Lijuan, Von, Tanat,Melvin & delphina.. 我知道有些是因为我才会开始喜欢Qiuting. 也有些是因为support 我才suppport Qiuting. Those who is interested to join her fans club, can email to qiuting_fc@yahoo.com. I will reply u all email. Cos some of u like join the Yahoo Group, but don't want to join her fans club..So, I don't want to mess up. Thanks for ur understand & co-operation. I really hope see more & more fans will join Qiuting Fans Club.. Thanks you all of u.. Love u all, friends. "Qiuting Fans Club door is always open for all of u to join her fans club." (I help Qiuting to tell u all "Thank You".. )


在这里,我想告诉大家, Qiuting more need you all support than me..因为Qiuting 是新人。 我真心希望你们会用心的去support 她。因为Qiuting 给我的印象是- Friendly, Cute, Understanding, sometimes "Lame" & "Siao".And I found that she abit look like Felicia Chin . That why, I will introduce her to u all..

所以,当我决定为她开fans club, 我是想了很久。因为我知道我本身,喜欢Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh & Lingyi. 现在,多了一个Qiuting. 我有多少力气去做这么多事情?我突然记得一个字,“坚持到底”。所以,我就去做我想做的东西。不要等到如有一天,我像MC King 或 Fei Fei, 离开才来后悔。因为我很多东西才没完成。
Lastly, Qiuting, pls remember that "坚持到底". I won't give up for keep looking alot of fans for u.. Trust me, I can do it. So can u..Haha.. I think now Qiuting will be feel happy & touched.. Don't cry.. Just next time, when u see me a sweet hug, i will be happy.. Haha.. I will be happy & 满足。

No comments: