Sunday, April 13, 2008

Evil Person, Pls get lost of my world...

When I wrote this entry is alot of things happened between the past few hours & make me angry & cried, just cos some1 who had mistaken me. Cos of an Evil person. There are which I want to share with you & explain clearly to those peoples who had mistaken me for the past 2 mths. Let start my story;

[1] Friend, pls stop listen to the EVIL PERSON, who had try to create trouble between U & ME. And if u had listen to "my best friend", what she had told U. Now, u shall know that from starting until now, I had never complain U in front of her. It is what I can swear. And if u choice to listen what the EVIL person had told u & mistaken me. I can told u. I respect ur choice. Cos I know that from starting until now, I had never done anything bad to u.. Cos I had the LOVE inside my heart.

[2] EVIL PERSON, WHAT U HAD DONE TO ME & BACKSTAB ME & TALK ABT MY BAD WORDS, I KNOW..ALL THE AWHILE, I KNOW.. I JUST CLOSE 1 EYES, KEEP QUITE. I KEEP QUITE, DOESN'T MEAN I SCRAE OF U.. IS I JUST HAVEN'T SHOW MY ANGER & POWER TO U..IF I REALLY HOT, I CAN TELL U. I WILL HIT U & MAKE U GET LOST. I CAN CREATE U, I ALSO MAKE SURE U LOST IT. DUN BELIEVE, LET SEE IT MEH.

[3] xxx, I hope it's time for u to wake up. Cos I dun want u con't to listen what the EVIL Person had told u abt me. If u have anything unhappy with me, can straight away find me. I can tell u straight away told u. I dun want u fall into the trap too deeply, until I can't help u up anymore.


[4] Dear, thanks for always trust me & comfort me. When I was down & cried just now. Dun worry, I will be strong & help u 4ever.. Ok?

Lastly, Qiuting Lovelies fans club members, I hope u all will stay strong with me, PLEASE DUN LISTEN ANY OF THE EVIL PERSON TOLD U SMT. THE EVIL PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CLOSE TO US. If any prombles, u all dun understand & want to know.. I will tell u. BUT SORRY NOT THE EVIL PERSON..

*NOTE: EVIL PERSON, IF U CON'T TO BE HAVE THE BLACK HEART, GO AHEAD.. I WON'T FALL FOR UR TRAP. I WILL PROOF TO U THAT I WILL BE VERY STRONG. AND IF U CON'T TO LIVE IN UR WORLD, GO AHEAD. FROM THE STARTING UNTIL NOW, I HAD "REN" U FOR VERY LONG.. SO, STOP SPREAD BAD WORDS TO PEOPLES ABT ME.

U BETTER WATCH OUT MEH....

No comments: