Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friends of Honest



When I post this entry, I was very emo.. Emo of what is the world of Media is ? Why I said that? Cos there is something happened & yesterday I just discovered it. Before I start my story, I like to say Sorry to those who read my blog, cos my English maybe not good. Cos my Chinese words in the computer got some promble. That why, I can't use Chinese words to post. Let's start..


[1] Is it that Artiste want to popluar & try to make up alot of news that is not TRUE?


[2] Is it that when make up the news that is nnot TRUE, also ur friends who is concern so much
on you, u also bluff & cheap on them? Just to make it "REAL"?


[3] Is it that when a friend who try to use "Zhen Cheng" Da Dong everyone heart, U try to make use of them?


[4] Is it that when u make up the news which is that is not TRUE, inside ur heart u feel GOOD?


[5] After u had bluff ur friends & you find that they treat u REALLY GOOD, have you tell yourself that U WANT TO TELL THEM THE TRUE & HONEST TO THEM or not?


It is the 5 points, I had been thinking from last nite 11pm - 4am, until now I still thinking the answer.. I hope my friend will give me a gd answer. I was very tired 2dae, cos last nite when to a friend's dad awake.. 1am - 4am. Before that I was went for meeting 10pm. Then, this morning when to Mediacorp find Qiuting, gave her breakfast.


Always Like Angel protect U & LOVE U
Joey

No comments: