Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Need You...

I Need You

by Luvmeluvr

I need to feel you, I need to touch you
I need to feel your sweet breath upon my neck
It's you that I want to make love to
It's you I lack

I need your love, I need to feel your hands
Caressing my body, running through my hair
But when I look around
You're not even there

I want to feel your body pressed against mine
I want to feel you love me from the inside
I need to feel your warm embrace
But my hands are tied

The day will come when we will be together
The day will come when you'll be mine
We'll hold each other every day
And love each other all the time

I love you more than you could possibly know
I just love the thought of you
And I love to hear you say
You love me too


你知道我很想你,爱你吗?你知道我多希望你会说你爱我,我在等这一天,每天,对着你的照片看,你send 给我的。对你的爱, 是“一心一意”, 所以我才会想在你生日, 亲手做东西给你。 这是我第一次学做。像我第一次亲手学做东西给Qiuting. 虽然, 手痛。可是,我坚持到底, 我告诉自己,我一定要做完,给你& Qiuting..因为在我的心里,你和Qiuting is NO1, No one can replace u all inside my heart..我的同事,全都知道, 你和Qiuting 对我很重要。。也许,有一天,你们会伤害我,我知道我会什么做。。 我不会告诉你们。。 因为,爱是了解,宽容,放手,快乐, 无自私。我爱你和Qiuting 4ever...

No comments: