Monday, April 14, 2008

My Beautiful Friends

~ Me & Qiuting, best friend 4ever till the end. Love U~
~My best "知心的同事. Love U~
~Me & Bao Bei , Felicia Chin. Love U~
~ Me & my godsis, Cheryl. Love U~
~ Me & 大姐, Love U ~
~ Me & "Siao Char Bor , Joanne. Love U~
~Me & Funny Fiona. Love U~


My Beautiful Friend by Emma


You made me laugh when I cried so hard
You gave me bracelets to cover my scars
You held me close when I was so cold
You offered a comforting hand to hold
You picked me up whenever I fell.
You showed me heaven when I was blinded by hell.
You answered my calls in the darkened night.
You gave me the reasons to hold on and fight.
You rescued me when I was drowning in pain.
You placed me back on the right path again.
You loved me forever and stayed by my side.
You entered my heart as an angel to guide.
You may not be with me so much anymore.
But I know you will leave open a beckoning door.
I miss you so much but I'll fight till the end0
I love you so much my Bestest friend
**Want to thanks above peoples**
[1]Qiuting - Thanks for being my friend from the past 2 mths. And I glad to know
u as my Best Friend. And we had walk through alot of Happy & sad path. But our frienship still so strong. Strong until no1 can break it. And thanks for always comfort me & make me laugh, understand me. I really appreciate.
[2] Jessilyn - Thanks for always there for me. And willing to listen to my prombles. I really appreciate.
[3] Felicia - Thanks for being "my daughter "for the past 3 yrs. And bring me alot of Happy Memories.
[4] Cheryl - Thanks for being my godsister for so many years. Glad to know u.
[5] Da Jie (Mixue) - Thanks for my Da Jie & dote me all the awhile. Even we don't often see each other but inside our heart got each other. Glad to know u.
[6] Joanne - Thanks for being my best friend so many years.. And trust me so much.
[7] Fiona - Thanks for being my friend & always ur funny pattner. Make me laugh.

No comments: