Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Unreasonable peoples I face

When I write this entries, I like to say 2 peoples who is had been unresaonable to me inside my heart.. Maybe I said out, it will hurt u, but I just want to let you all know, what I had been thinking inside for so long for today.

[1] A friend - Yesterday, she sms me, I was never reply. Cos my hp batt is low. So, I charging my hp.. today, when I wake up, is already going to be late for work.. So, I was rushing to work, so never reply sms. Then, when reached office, I was busy serving customer. Where got time to reply your sms? When 2nd time, I see her sms again, from the way she sms me, like not happy. So, I plan to reply her while I still service customer. In ur mind, maybe sms just need 30sec to reply. But I WANT U TO KNOW 1 THING, IF DOING SERVCE LINE, U SERVCING CUSTOMER HALF WAY, UR HP RING, WILL U ANSWER UR HP. PLS LOH.. USE UR BRAIN TO THINK.. DO U KNOW THAT IT IS VERY RUDE, WHEN U SERVCING CUSTOMER THEN U NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO THEM? AND WHEN I COME TO WORK, I WANT TO FORCE ON MY WORK, IF I COUNT WRONG AMT OR EXPLAIN WRONGLY, CUSTOMER WILL COMPLAIN ME. I NOT LIKE OTHERS, CAN WHILE SERVCING, CAN STILL SMS? And boss pay me $ for work, is working. NOT PAY ME $ TO ATTENDACE U ALL SMS WHEN I BUSY. When I FREE, I will sure reply all of sms.. It is my pattern.. And if u dun want to talk to me, I won't force you, cos u dun understand me well & my working like? AND I WANT TO TELL U, AGE IS NOT A BIG BIG BIG GAP OR AGE GENERATION. IS THE MIND OF U. Hv u been concern of other peoples working like? U use ur heart (良心)to think..


**Important: What is call I was the one who start everyting just cos I choose not to reply ur a short msg? Is really very very very funny. When u r on the way to work, u also can just reply u as short short msg rite? (DO U KNOW THAT WHEN A PERSON IS DAMN TIRED FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, FINGERS & SHOULDER IS ALREADY TIRED.. WHERE GOT ENERGY TO REPLY MSG? WHEN I DAMN TIRED, I JUST WANT TO FIND TIME TO SLP ON THE MRT OR BUS WHENEVER GOT TIME..DUN U KNOW WAT IS CALL FIGHT FOR 睡眠?IF I DUN HV ENOUGH SLP & REST, I WILL HAVE MIGRAINE. IF MIGRAINE COME, I WILL MC 3 DAYS ALREADY. AND ONCE I REPLY UR SHORT SMS, U WILL KEEP CON'T SMS ME. LIKE LAST SAT(19/04). WHEN I TOLD U, I HAVEN'T EAT & NO ENERGY.. U STILL SMS ME ON MY WAY HOME. SO, PLS BE MORE UNDERSTAND & STOP BEING SO "CHILDISH" & "UNREASONABLE". I KNOW THAT WAT I SAID MAYBE WILL HURT U. IT IS MY CHARCTER, I WAS VERY STRAIGHT PPL. I WILL NOT REPLY MSG IF U TRY TO SCOLD ME OR ARUGE WITH ME. I JUST IGNORE UR SMS. COS ANGER WILL HARM MY BODY & STRENGTH. LASTLY, IF U STILL CHOICE WANT TO TALK WITH ME, I WELCOME. BUT IF U STILL CHOICE BE UNREASONABLE, THEN I WILL JUST IGNORE UR SMS. BUT I WON'T ANGRY WITH U..)**

[2]Tida - [1] "Normal and healthy girls won't look a bit like her. She is beyond just skinny. It's almost a sick mind to be that skinny. Please, no more words of praise for her. Tell her the truth that she needs professional help to gain weight. It is too ugly to look like that. No amount of clothes or fashion can mask soemone with her horrible frame. Save her soon."[2] What was there to see on her chest? Nothing but bones! If that is not a case of alarm, I don't know what is? She blogged that she is so 'proud' of her beauty. She is sick in her head to even said that.

What i want to tell you is, IF U DUN LIKE QIUTING, JUST SHOUT UR FUCKING MOUTH & GET OFF MDC FORUM.. QIUTING SKINNY IS IT UR PROMBLE? WHAT NO AMT OF CLOTHES OR FASHION CAN MASK SOMEONE WITH HER HORRIBLE FRAME.WAT IS THERE TO SEE ON HER CHEST? NOTHING BUT BONES?
WE ALL LOVE QIUTING, NO COS OF SHE SKINNY, NOT COS OF SHE NO CHEST TO SEE. 是因为她有一颗善良的心,给每个人都很好。关心她的FANS & FREIND. IF U THINK THAT LOOKS CAN OVER COVER A PERSON LOOKS. THEN, I CAN TELL U.. LOOKS WILL OLD 1 DAY.. BUT THE INTERNAL HEART, WON'T OLD 4EVER..

**Important: Qiuting Lovelies fans club members & her friends & ME, LIKE HER COS SHE GOT 善良的心。。So, all Qiuting fans out there just hack care this Tida. Qiuting, dun care wat Tida had post & wrote of u.. U got me, I will be there for u protect u 4ever.. Remember what today, u told me.. Love U always.. AiAi

No comments: