Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Miss You, My Friend

I miss you more than words can say,
I think of you each single day,
I love you like my sister and friend,
I'll always love you til the end,

The more i think, the more i weep,
at least i have memories to keep,
I know we'll meet again soon enough,
but i can't wait cos this is tough,

every time i see a pretty flower,
i think of you then my eyes shower,
every time i take out my photo pile,
i look at you and me and i smile,

all the memories i hold in my heart,
no need to miss you, we're not apart.

**Dear, I MISS U & I MISS THE TIME WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER & CHATING . NO MATTER IS WHERE WE HAD BEEN GATHERING BEFORE. MISS THE DAY
WHEN WE CHATING ON THE PHONE. MISS THE TIME WHEN WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER.MISS THE TIME WHEN WE SHARE ALOT OF THINGS & PROMBLES**

I JUST WANT TO TELL U THAT I MISS U WHENEVER I WAS UNHAPPY,COS ALL THE THINGS U HAD DONE FOR ME, WILL ME HAPPY. ALL THE SMS U HAD SEND
TO ME, I STILL KEEP, NEVER DELETE. COS THEY WILL MAKE HAPPY ALWAYS..

TAKE CARE... MY DEAR & THE ONE I LOVE...

No comments: