Saturday, April 19, 2008

Qiuting ,Youth Eco Concert 19/04

~ QQ & Germaine best friend 4ever~
~Me & Germaine is best friend 4ever~ Love U
~Germaine, Recycle shirt. Cute? ~
~Qiuting, U R THE ONE, who is so ROCKZ!~

~Gotta Catch by my camera~ Heehee..

~AiAi & Me is always close & best friend, in each other heart. Love U~


今天,是一个让我都在和时间在跑。。1pm 是Qiuting 的reporting time. 我9am 就起来。10am 出门。 我就赶去The Central 买Qiuting 的东西吃。我到The Central 是11.25am. 我就快点买了东西就赶下Mediacorp. 12pm, 我就到Mediacorp. 1pm, Qiuting 才到Mediacorp. 因为,她去上课。
我给了东西给Qiuting, 我看着她匆匆地跑进去。。 因为迟到了。。 她进去后,我就赶去Cheryl's uncle 的awake在Pasir Ris St 21, 3pm 到那里。 我拜他的时候,告诉他, uncle 你安心的走吧。尽快把凶手绳之一法。4.30pm 我从那里离开, 搭bus 到Bishan int, meet Melissa 下去Taka 看Youth Eco Concert.. 6pm 我们到Taka, Minghui, JS & Evonne 己经到了那里。我就去找他们,然后, 一起坐。。
7点多, the concert official Start.. “唯我独尊”8.30pm 出来,男生先出来,走catwalk & introduce. 多10mins, Gals Contestant, 她们出来。。我,Minghui & Melissa, start to take Qiuting banner & let her know & see where are u.. When she come out, we all shout very loud & my whistle. I want to thanks Minghui & Melissa for the cheers. And also thanks Evonne, urself do Qiuting banner & Christalle banner. Then, after they finished introduce, me, Minghui, Melissa, JS & Evonne , 5 of us run to Mandrian Hotel, take a cab & rush down to Mediacorp.. Lucky, we take a cab which can be 5 peoples sitting.. In the cab, we said, we like chasing S.H.E. I said, I had never chase be so crazy b4.
When we reached Mediacorp, "唯我独尊" 的人才没有到。。 过一会儿,我看到Qiuting & Germaine come out 1st.. I, Melissa, Grace had a chat with Qiuting. And we of course never forget to take picture with her. I had been long time, never take picture with Qiuting. Then, Germaine, Qiuting they all going down taxistand, while Germaine waiting for her friend. We had a lot of fun with Qiuting. Rite QQ? And I also take picture with Germaine, cos we seldom take picture. She know..
Qiuting, thanks for sharing & telling me when u pull me aside. I understand everything.. Thanks.. I know what to do.. I know no matter what, u will always be there for me & willing to listen to my prombles.. Thanks my Dear Friend.. Love u so much..

No comments: