Sunday, April 13, 2008

Evil Person, Pls STOP ASKING.

Evil person, Can U STOP ASKING PEOPLE AROUND WHAT HAPPEN? AND WHAT "SHE" HAD SAID? And PLEASE STOP TELLING PEW WHAT HAPPENING? I HATE IT MEH.. SHE had left Qiuting fans club? Why want to get her invole of fans club things? And told her what is going on? Do u want me explore what u had done to me @ my blog? If u want, I can do so.. Make sure lose face meh.. Get wat I mean? Pls dun over my limited.. UNDERSTAND? I THINK IT IS THE TIME, U STAY AT A PEACE PLACE TO THINK, WHAT U DONE TO ME? IS IT RIGHT? 用你的良心去想。我不想去讲太多。因为如果我要讲,你一定没有面子。。So, please wake up..
I think there is anything for us to talk in future... Sorry..

最后,我想对身边的朋友,请带眼睛去看人。不要太相信“小人”讲的话。。才有身边的关心我的朋友, 我才好。我没事。。 只是无法接受有人一直讲我的坏话。。如果, 知道我的为人的人,就知道我是什样一个人。如果你们要去相信"小人", go ahead.. I really can't stop u..What I can say is Sorry & feel pity for u all..

No comments: