Saturday, October 25, 2008

Butter Factory


I like this Picture "I don't have to be at work Tomrrow"


~Me & Sabrina~
~Sabrina & her frez~



昨晚,我和Sabrina & her friends 去"Butter Factory" & high & fun.. 我们叫了3 jars beer & 1 jar Whishy dry. 我喝了1 jar beer.. 喝了有点stone. 可是没有醉。。我们dance all the nite from 12am till 3am.Sabrina frez was funny, the gal was very friendly. And one more guy, he is Japanese but he very "Angmo" Style. 他的口头叹是"What the Fucking?" Make me laugh until non-stop Cos it is my habit last time also keep sayig that.. Now, can find someone same as me..Surprise.

After the clubbing, 我们到Kopitiam drink some hot drink to make me & Japanese guy mind cool down. Haha... Me, Sabrina's gf (which the pic) ,ex-collegue & japanese guy which keep asking the Japanese guy is he Drunk? He said he no..Sabrina go off 1st, cos her frez come & fetch her..


Japanese guy go off 4am,Sabrina Ex-collegue 5am go off, me go off 6am. Cos I wait for Bus.. I from Mohd Sultan walk to PS bus stop. While at the bus stop, I fall sleep awhile.. Cos still early, no bus.. And Brain is Stone already. No choice. 6.05am Bus come, board the bus I start to fall sleep lah. Haha..
**真的很开心,因为很久没有放松了。。只是没有喝太多。。。因为我之前,答应了一个人,不会喝太多。。。Miss the "Chiong" days when I was 10yrs ago. Haha. Maybe Sunday Nite "Chiong" again.. Cos Monday no working...




No comments: