Saturday, June 20, 2009

Away from Singapore

Hey, all my friends & readers.. Just want to tell you all, I will away from Singapore 20/06 - 23/06.. I will be going Hong Kong.. Once I back from Hong Kong, I will blog & post all NICE picture to u all see.. Meanwhile, please take care of urself.. Those who is fall sick, got flu, sore throat.. Please take care of urself..

Hong Kong,I coming in 12hrs time.. Me going to meet HK Mixue & Xue Li on 20/06/2009...

Dept: 20/06 morning
Arrived:23/06 (Tue)Nite (after 7pm)...

"Someone" say maybe will fetch me when I come back, so hope to see u hor.. Haha..


Take Care, everyone.. Don't miss me hor.. haha...
**Ytd I meet QQ, b4 I left HK.. Thanks for meet me up.. Have a gd chat at Bus.. What is my plan, u also know.. Dun forget to help me hor.. I will be careful.. Don't worry, no one dare to touch me, cos my face is fierce when I no smile.. Haha.. Take Care, buddy...Love..

No comments: