Monday, June 1, 2009

Felicia event - Rockin' Without Smoking 31/05/2009


Ytd I went to PS to see Felicia, meet all Felicty at PS around 4pm.. I reached early... 3pm... Then, I help them to chop seats.. Starting I chop 2nd row cos got chair, but later around 5pm, the crew took away the chair... While they all went to toilet & buy foods to eat...

Around 7.30pm Felicia come out, have a short chat & play the Guitar hero with "someone".. OMG.. I just wonder do the "someone" know how to play Guitar hero? If dun know, pls dun say know how to play abit.. Abt 8pm, the event end.. So, we all Felicity chase for Felicia.. Then, we all go to the lift, cos we thought Felicia drive to PS.. Then, when we go in the lift, a guy wear BLUE tee.. We all dun know who is he? He know the lift is Full, still want to squeeze in.. OMG. Then, I said Please lah, the lift is FULL.. Can go out or not?Then, he no choice.. He go out.. Then, after he go out. We all trapped in the lift with all Felicity fans.. At the moment, I just heard some ppl scram, xt keep press the ring bell, while I was keep press B2, B1 & 1 button to make the lift move...In my life, I had never face so many trapped in the lift b4 (over 10 ppl).. Once the door open B2, we all run out quickly... When we all come out of Level 1, Felicia had left by Taxi..
After that, we all go RG wait for Felicia.. When we at RG, we chat alot.. Alot.....It is the 1st time, we all chat so much tgt.. Even how much we all chat, but the FEEL is strange.. I still MISS 3yrs ago, we all chase Felicia,those happy time..... I know that time can't turn back.. But I still trying very hard to find the Happy time, we have tgt... I have never give up b4 & also trying to make it united.. I know maybe the stuffs, I doing now is very hard.. But I dun mind to try..
**I know that some of u, who have been read my blog, maybe will asked this ppl, that ppl, is it Joey emo? Cos her blog is emo.. At here, I just want to tell everyone, including Hui Si. Yes, I admit I was emo, abt what? I choice to keep as some private for persoal life..When I see the above video, saw Felicia cried, my heart break..
"someone" Ok, I will wait for patience alittle while, since u asked me to wait patience..
June is coming, I think my June like among fully book during weekend..
07/06 - help Mama G for Hui Shi gathering
13/06 - Felicia event
14/06 - QQ birthday Blash Party
20/06 - 23/06 - HK Trip..
27/06 - Chc Church
28/06 - Facial & Body Massage..
HK trip faster come.. Cos I can't wait to meet my HK friends & Mixue & Xueli.....

No comments: