Friday, June 5, 2009

Have injection today...

Today during lunch time Injection, I went to see Dr Yeo.. Maybe u all will think, why I need to injection? Cos 2 more week, I going to Hong Kong, I Injection just cos prevent H1N1..Hope when I come back from HK, everything will be fine...

After I injection, my left arm lift up hand abit also pain.. Haiz.. Just hope that tml will be fine... Tml, I will going to cut hair & colour my hair loh... Cos I going to look good for 2 person gathering.. And of course my HK trip.....

**QQ, thanks for ur concern.. I know you worry abt my nephew & niece go HK, they will get H1N1.. We plan to go HK, cos it is their wish to see Disneyland & also my mum now old already. She never go HK b4, so it is also let her to see how HK look like? My 1st sister & me never go HK b4, we also want to see...And at the same time, I can also catch up my HK friends there.. Me also worry will get H1N1 when I come back.. But I always believe that God will protect me & my family..."IF' really I get when I come back, at least, b4 I go HK, I had celebrate ur birthday & give u DS & make ur wish come true.. And I had no regret in my life.. Cos this yrs everybody birthday, I had everyone wish come true.. Just maybe Felicia birthday.. But I had finally give DIY heart straw to her.... And no worry anymore....


QQ, thanks for everything.. Really Appreciate...

No comments: