Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks Card from Joanne



I just reached home, I went to my room, I saw a white envelope, the hardwriting is so familiar, so familiar that like I had seen b4 at somewhere... Just can't think at where? Until I open the white envelope, I saw is Joanne pic... When I saw the pic, I keep recalled this pic is so familiar, so familiar, like the picture I send to Joanne before.. Until I double cfm, I go to my hard disk where I store all Felicia, Joanne, QQ, Hui Shi & many pictures inside... Cfm the picture is mine.. Thanks for u think this picture is nice & use for it ...
I told my friends abt it, they told me same things.. "Joanne "you xin le".. Yes, I admit that.. I still remember my birthday, u send me a dots card.. I still keep it...And they also told me other stuffs, I think better dun said it here, cos some Personal life..
And of course, I won't forget what I had said b4 to everyone.. Just sometimes, dun be so sensitive, I had never said this card is u do & want to claim credit... And I also have told u b4..


**Joanne, thanks for the card, really appreciate & "you xin le".. Write everyone name & address on the envelope.
Thanks for Chairman - Rina, who give Joanne, our address..
Thanks for the "lame" Yihui.. The story of "tail".. And also thanks always told me dun emo..
Thanks for Liping 1st time come to my blog & tag my blog..
Thanks God still me the energy for live on....

No comments: