Friday, June 12, 2009

乱说无罪,大炮有李 Mark Lee Rally 2009 (M16)


Today, after work.. I rushed to National Library meet Angie 7pm. We had dinner at Han's.. We chat & eat at the same time...Around 7.35pm, we up to the Drama Centre Theatre Level 3..
We go & collect the tickets, after collect the tickets. I saw the Monsoon guy hairstyle, who always invole of the "Top Fun"..We saw each other, then we hug each other happily.. Then, we asked how are u each other? Then, he said me "Still the same".. Yes, Joey is always still the same.. Then, after a short chat, me & Angie go sit at lobby ahwile, while me go toilet 1st...Around 7.50pm, we went in the theatre. Saw alot ppl who I know, haha.. Glad to see them again..
8pm the talk show started, Mark come out & performed.. The talk show is VERY NICE & FUNNY.. Specially when Mark talk abt "Gangsters" & "'Ah Beng", how they act? Wat pattern when they scold "What the fuck?"And the talk show, talk abt how he & his wife "make love".. OMG.. U can laugh until u cramp... The show end 9.50pm, when ending Jeff Wong gave Mark flowers..After the talk show, me & Angie went home...
** Irene, thanks for the tickets, really appreciate.. And thanks Angie accompany me to see the talk show.. Appreciate...

No comments: