Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hong Kong Trip (Day 3) 22/06/2009

Today, around 9.15am the Travel agent fetch us to Disneyland Tour for 1 day... When we reached Disneyland, it was raining.. So, me & my family no choice..Have to wait for the rain stop then go in.. As for me, I go to the counter to change the tickets with the voucher... I love their tickets design...

When the rain stopped, we started to go in & walk walk, see see, take pic & play games... (Which u all can see from the pic for the last entry)... It was fun when u at Disneyland, cos it is a place which can make you go back ur childhood times... When I come to the Disneyland shop, I keep buy Micky Mouse stuffs, no stop.. I like spend until $600 plus on it.. Cos their stuffs is really DAMN NICE.. When u see it, will make u can't stop want to buy everything....

Around lunch time, we go to Royal Cafe there to eat, the place was nice, the food ok only, expensive & little....We all eat western foods....When I eating lunch, Mixue sms me, asked me how is my trip @ Disneyland, while she having her lunch break.. I reply her & told her. Then, she reply me, told me, " See me at Singapore again". At that moment, my tears come out.. Cos the care & love she had show me, I can see & feel it... Even how busy is she, she still never forget me.. After our lunch, we go play games again... Then, Dinner we eat at Spaceship fast food.... Then, we went to the Disneyland shop again, to buy our last trip of stuffs before we go see Firework 8pm...

Around 7.45pm, we sit in front of the Firework place, to prepare to see the Firework show.. 8pm sharp, the Firework started.. Wow.. OMG. Their firework is so NICE...The firework end at 8.15pm.. Then, we all quickly left Disneyland, cos the agent come & fetch us 8.30pm... The bus come already when we at the entrance, it left 8.45pm...Back to hotel

Then, when we reached Hotel 9.30pm, we put our stuffs at hotel & go to Ladies Market walk walk with my 2nd sister.. Then, go her Hotel, Cityview.. Her hotel is so nice & bigger than us... then, we took bus from her hotel opp back to our hotel 11plus.. Our leg is going to break...

** Have a Great day & Fun @ Disneyland, but too bad never have a chance to see Micky Mouse & take pic with him....Hope next time can see them & take pic with them.. Have a Great trip @ Hong Kong...

No comments: