Monday, June 1, 2009

陈建彬 on "Go Live" Varity Show

Today, I watched "Go Live" Varity show at home.. I see & heard 陈建彬 interview.. Some of his words, I agreed.. Like his wife Love him alot... And his wife is a very straight person.. And sometimes when his wife is too straight & said 陈建彬, I believe his heart will get hurt often. Like me also, I also a very straight forward person.. Too straight until sometimes doesn't mean to said out from my heart & hurt the person.. But sometimes is really peoples force me to do smt I dun like to do..

What I hope is 陈建彬 & his wife can dun divorce.. Cos I can see that both partly love 1 another & why want to choice to divorce? All the while, I hate & dun like to see ppl divorce & quarrel....Just cos I see alot ppl divorce, make me dun feel like to look for realtionship or even get marry.. Cos I dun want to be like that one day.. Until now, let many some of u, mistaken I was a Lesbian, like SEAN Koh had said that b4 to me.. What is the MAIN POINT & MAIN REASON.. No one know..

Like me share with u all my own family stuffs... My mum is Indonesian gal, when she was young, she marry to my dad.. And come to Singapore.. Starting they are very lovely, until when I was young, my dad started to drink beers. Then, he said my mum with another guy, cos every afternoon, she like to go Redhill.. My mum go Redhill JUST COS buy red bean bread for me, the shop called SWEET & SWEET.. I like their bread, cos NICE.. That is the reason, I was so hate him from I young until now.. And they started to talk less & less.. Cos my dad mistaken my mum. Inside my heart, I thinking, my mum from other country marry, u never give her FULL LOVE & TRUST. JUST hurt from u...

2nd story is my 2nd sister, she & her hubby also Divorce, left 1 daughter.. And let my sister alone take care of her.. Both of them is Christian.. But I just wonder, why in the bible, had said, "Must love ur partly hard & never think of Divorce." But at the end, still got let me see this things happened..

So, that time when Sean Koh said me Lesbian, I was damn angry with him.. Cos he never know the behind of my family story.. I also want ppl to love me & care of me.. But I always take it easy.. Cos I always believe that God had plan for me.. And I really contented got some friends who always there for me.. (U all shall know better than me).. I really appreciate & thanks for it..

** Lastly, hope peoples or reporters can give 陈建彬 & his wife SOME PEACE life now. Let them settle their own prombles 1st... Dun give them stress.. Take Care ...

No comments: