Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hong Kong Trip (Day 2) 21/06/2009

Today, early the morning, 7.15am the Agent fetch us to city tour of Hong Kong, then to Ocean Park..


We reached Ocean Park around 12pm, we walk around, see clown show, play games... Which u all can see the above pictures.. Then, around 5pm, we go & see Dolphin perform.. Dolphin performed was GREAT...I love it & love their CUTE...The performance until 5.30pm, then we all walk out to meet the Agent, cos they said 6pm fetch us.. So, I follow the map & walk to the pick up point..


Around 6.05pm, we reached the pick up point & board the bus... Around 6.20pm the bus left, cos we waiting for 1 India family, but dun know why they haven't come yet? The driver got called their company, I think they asked the driver to go...


Then, we reached hotel 7pm, we had how washed up then around 8plus, we go for Dinner.. After our bath, we go downstair Temple Street to walk walk & eat Dinner... Around 10pm, we go back hotel & rest.. Cos we walk the whole day... Leg is tired & break already...

**I had bought alot stuffs for myself & peoples who I love & care... I hope willl meet & pass to them within this mth, so that I can clear the stuffs in my room.. Cos too many lah.. Haha...Hope those I get for u all, u all will like it.. Cos not cheap...

No comments: