Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me again...

I had meet QQ 2dae. Just to passed her those stuffs, I got from Hong Kong... She was late for 45mins. Thanks loh. Aunty..

Then, while waiting for her, I chat with my my ex-collegue... Cos QQ meet me at Lavender MRT... Which is my ex-company is near there.. I chat with my ex-collegue alot..While chating & wait for QQ arrived, I also waiting for ppl to sms me & meet me up.. But never.. Never mind.. Forget it.. Just want to say, I had never say that I dun want to do that things, so please dun ever say I dun want.. Dun want to do & dun like tat is different meaning.. So, make it very clear.. I dun want ppl mistaken that I dun want to do it...

3.45pm, Bong QQ then come.. Me going to melt lah. When I saw her, I quickly passed her the stuffs & small cake which I buy for her birthday cake.. hope u dun mind. Cos 14/06/09, u have eat too many cake lah.. haha.. Then,we go somewhere to eat & drink & chat awhile..

QQ asked me 1 things.. Which I told her, like tat loh.. What can I do? I can't do anything.. QQ asked me, "Am I not sad?" If I said "I not sad, is liars".. Just cos life, still to move on.. I still the Joey, u all know.. Never change..

Today, I saw Firework.. Wow, so great.. Even I was so tired 2dae, but saw firework & wind blow.. Make me feel bad...

**Tml is another day for me... going to spa again... b4 I start my busy day... Dun always thought of, when u never ask that person clearly.. Thought is always give a wrong information.......

No comments: