Sunday, June 14, 2009

Qiuting Advanced Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

Today is celebrate QQ advanced Birthday. I wake up at 8.30am, then left home 9.30am to Tampines 1 Bakerzin collected cake.. Cos I got to be at the location 11am to do some decor & prepare stuffs.. When I on the way to Tampines 1, 10.20am Ken called me, asked me where am I? And he was on the way to Simei. I was at MRT slping, cos the journey is long.. I told him, now wat time? I thought I told u 11am I will be there?Then, put down the phone, con't to slp.. Around Bedok area, I wake up.. Then, 10.45am Ken called me again.. Asked me where am I? I told him I at Tampines lah.. My hannds was carry so many stuffs where got hands to answer call? Have to stop awhile to answer.. I said now wat time? I at Tampines collected cake... Pls dun keep called me, wait I not batt how?When I reached Tampines 1 Bakerzin, collected my order of cheese cake, they asked me, is it I order 1pcs 6" size & 1pcs 8" size cake? I said no.. I got told ur guy staff that when Monday afternoon, I order 1pc 6" Size & 1pc 8" size cake, evening time I called again, told him I want to change 2pcs 8" size.. He said can, no promble.. At the end, turn out like tat? Them the outlet manager change 2pcs 8" size for me.. I not want to find them trouble, is I know & cfm wat I had order.. Wait for them to do new 1, wait abt 10mins.. And is over 11am... Thanks loh.. After I took the cake, I rushed to TM take cab to Simei Green Condo.. reached there around 11.10am.. When I reached there, I sms Ken & Jimmy, cos they told me they reached lah.. Then, I called QQ to asked her frez fetch me to function rm.. Then, QQ told me, her frez told her is at Eastpoint Green Condo.. Then, I said wow lau.. Then, no choice, me & ken share cab to Eastpoint Green Condo. While I on the cab, I quickly sms Lovelies told them the place.. Lucky is quite near, if not those who on the way, sure scream.. I was abit angry with Stephanie, cos she last mins cancelled while had cfm me, she going.. And she also keep dislay to transfer me the $$.. We had count of pax will go & count & share cfm of amt, 1 ppl will share & need pay.. At the end, me had to top up $$.Please I dun like ppl to put "aeroplane" on me..

Abt 11.20am, QQ reached.. Then, we wait for her frez come fetch us to the function room.. Me, Jimmy, Ken & QQ prepare our decor .11.35am catering come, then we keep blow our balloon.. Around 12pm, Emmy & her cousins come, slowly follow by QQ frez & family arrived... Around 12.30pm Silver arrived... And hang around & chat while waiting for the foods get heat..Then , 1pm we started for our foods.. After our foods, we all go KTV rm & listen QQ, her 4th sister & Silver singing..

Around 2.40pm, we started to sing birthday song for QQ...After sing finished, QQ make a wish..Then her 4th sister plan to "sabo" QQ.. (Which u all can see at the pic)..After eating finished cake, I plan to asked QQ to take pic with Lovelies & her frez, as memories... I like the part when QQ & Silver took pic tgt, alot of jokes & fun.. The 2 of them "siao" one.. Can't stand them. But they are Lovely.. Around 3.20pm, we started to clear the place, cos 4pm we got to leave the function rm, cos 5pm got ppl book.. So, no choice.. Ken, MH & Tanat help to clear the catering & place, while I busy help taking pic for QQ..

4pm Sharp, we clear & leave the place.. Before we all leave the place, of course I won't forget to take pic with Silver. (Thanks QQ for help me take the pic, appreciate..).. After QQ go off with Silver, me , Mh & Ken go Tampines 1 walk walk.. Then, we sit at Mcdonald & chat alot... Around 6pm, we left TM..I took bus with MH to yishun, then take MRT to cck then take 172 home..

**Today gathering starting is alot of cock up, but thanks lastly everytimes is fine after that.. And I also like to thanks for those Lovelies (Jimmy, MH, Ken, Charlene, Tanat, Teddi & me) who have come down for QQ gathering 2dae.. Hope u all have fun.. Sept holiday, I will plan gathering again. Hope to see more Lovelies coming...

Hope QQ will enjoy herself just now.. Thanks Silver for coming & bring alot of fun with QQ.. Appreciate everyone. Including QQ family & frez, thanks for coming.. And make this party GREAT.. Cos it is not easy for planing ... I think only me & QQ knoe the prombles..

No comments: