Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hong Kong Trip (Day 1) 20/06/2009

20/06/2009 I wake up 4.30am, cos our Maxicab come & fetch us 6pm. And our flight is 8.30am.. So, I got to wake up early for brushing & bath.. Before I left, I online & tag QQ, Rachael, yijing & some ppl blog.. Told them I left Hong Kong.. Cos I scare that if I sms them early, they haven't wake up. We reached airport 6.30am, we check in 1st..After check in, then hang around & take pic...Around the time, we go in.... 8.30am sharp the flight fly..Inside the flight, I was sleeping, eating breakfast, watch movie for 3hrs plus..


Around 12.15pm, we reached Hong Kong.When we reached Hong Kong airport, their airport is big. We got to take the skytrain to clam our luggage, when we on the way to claim luggage, along the Immigrate, all the peoples who arrived Hong kong have to scan & fill in the health form cos of H1N1. After our chop my passport, we go out.. We finding the Travel agent who we shall take care of us during this trip.. After we find them, we mark attention.. Then, I asked teh guide, where can I get the Hong Kong "Hi card"? He told me 7-11, so I quickly go & buy 2 cards. 1 for me, cos so that I can use that to contact Mixue, Xue li ,my HK friends & ppl who is at Singapore..After all come, we board the bus. When I on the bus, I sms Mixue, Xueli & my HK friends.Then, Mixue called my hp, cos that time is her break.. So, she asked me where I stay & what time I free? Actually she want to date me 21/06 eat lunch time, but I told her, I going Ocean Park, cos our package schedule is like that plan. So, no choice, she told me, after her fliming, she come & find me... I said ok. Cos anyway, I dun sleep early one.. The guide send 3 group of family to our hotel where we stay. Around 2pm, we reached our own hotel, we check in our hotel then go to our own room.When I reached my hotel room, Xue Li called me..

She said can meet me 3.30pm? She come & fetch me...I said ok.. Then, around 3.40pm, Xue Li come. Then, we take cab to a cafe & eat & drink... Then, we hang around abt 1plus .. then we walk walk awhile.. Then, she send me back to hotel. Cos she got to feed Mixue dog.. So, we got to say Bye Bye to each other.. And hug each other..


Then, around 7pm, my 2 HK friends come & meet me. And we go for dinner & walk walk.. My Hk friend Joey treat me Dinner & pay for bus fare. They bring me to Ladies Market, Temple Street, Wang Jiao .. At the above hotel, I buy alot of stuffs.. Shirt, bag, belt, dress for ppl.. Around 9pm, we go back hotel, put my stuffs which I had bought.. Then, after awhile, my mum they all come back.. Cos they go to find my 2nd sister who stay at City View Hotel.. Then, 3 of us go down to eat some dessert... Cos my room is so small, can't squeeze so many ppl...This time is my another friend Heidi treat me.. Thanks... Around 10.45pm, we said "Bye Bye" & Hug each other.. Cos I know they also tired, accompany me walk so many place & street.. Really thanks & apprecate with their help, treat & accompany.. If dun have them, I think I can't get the stuffs, I want.. They really is a Nice friend to me.. Then, I went to my room & wash up.. Cos go out the whole day & smelly.. Haha..

Then, 11pm Mixue called my hp..Asked me, " Am I tired?" I said "No".. then she said if no, then 11.30pm meet me, she just finished fliming at 11pm.. I said "Ok".. Even I know my legs is going to break, but I know since Mixue got the heart to meet me, I dun mind to carry the tired soul to meet her.. Around 11.30pm, I auto go down the lobby to wait for her to called me & tell me where is she? Then, after awhile, she called my hp.. Then, I saw her red car.. Then, I board her car.. She was with her PA.. Then, we went to eat porridge.. Inside her car, we chat alot.. Got 1 part is, she told her PA, just now she called me, then asked me why I so long never answer phone, then when I answer her called, when she called me 2nd times, I told Mixue, I put Silent mode... Then, she kena blur.. She said wat Silent mode.. I said my hp put Silent mode.. Then, she said I make her until blur.. Then, we all loud inside the car.. Mixue said me, still the same.. Like to say "short cut".. Dun like to talk long.. haha.. Yaya.. it is me..Cos maybe lazy to say long.. Then, she said "Qu Ni De".. haha.. I love her say this words.. Cos when she say this words, very funny her action.. same as 3 yrs ago, we know & talk.. When we reached porridge shop, Mixue asked me what I want to eat? I said anything.. Then, she said we eat porridge & "you tiao". Ok? I said ok.. then, she said want to eat French Toast? I said dun order 1st.. Cos I scare wait can't eat finished, then waste $$ , no good. Then, she said Ok.. Then, she order 3 bowl Porridge.. OMG.. the porridge bowl is so BIG.. then 3 of us share & taste different flavour.. At the end, I eat the most.. Haiz.. Mixue just eat abit.. Around 1am, we left the place.. Then, Mixue asked me 21/06 where we go? I said go Ocean Park, but morning 7.15am the guide will bring us walk city seeking.. Then, she said want to buy some breads? So that morning we can eat. I said dun need lah.. She keep want me to buy, then she asked her PA to go with me at opp 7-11 to buy breads.. She pay for it & she also treat me supper.. Thanks, Da Jie.. After buy bread, Mixue send me home.. Her PA walk home, cos near her house.. In the car, we chat again...Around 2am, me reached hotel, before I drop off & say "bye bye" to her. Of course, won't forget to give her a sweet tight hug. Then, I cross the road, and stand at the entrance door wait for her car go off, cos traffic light.. Then, she gave me a sign, asked me to go in 1st.. Dun wait for her. So, I go in.. But I at inside the hotel, see her car go off.. When go up, my moods started to dun bear Mixue.. Cos I dun know when can see Da Jie again.. She got told me, see me @ Singapore again.. But dun know when? Once I reached my room, I quickly wash up face & sleep.. Cos tired the whole day.. Next day, going to wake up early.. But I whole nite can't sleep, not cos I miss Mixue.. Is cos my niece Wendy, keep turning here & there & kick me.. Make me the whole nite can't slp well.. Haiz..


**20/06 is a Happy day & memories day for me.. Cos it is the only chance I can see that I was so love by peoples who I don't see often, but just cos inside our heart got each other.. No matter, how busy or tired, they will try to catch up with me...I think in Singapore, I can't see this moment.. Only 1 ppl will do that, & there is QQ.. Who almost every mth will catch up with me.. other ppl I dun think I can see it at this moment.. Other than event & meet up..

Someone got asked me 1 question b4, friends or fans club is important to me? And my answer is friends.. Cos friends can last 4ever, but fc maybe can, maybe no.. Friends is someone who can always hang aroud & chill out with. But I can't any at this moment.. Just pure of gathering & chill out.. No after event & gathering... Dun know when will it be happen? haha...

Thanks Da Jie for willing to spend some short time with me & catch up with me. I know that u was tired after fliming whole day.. But u willing to come & find me... Thanks for ur treat, thanks for ur concern, thanks for ur love, thanks & apprecaite.. U make me have the feeling of, I was like ur own sister & been loved...thanks for the sweet hug.Da Jie, I really hope to see u in Singapore soon.. Will miss u...

Thanks Xue Li for catch up with me, thanks for chat up with me, thanks for treat,thanks for hug.
Thanks for the love & concern.. Make me so loved.. Thanks & Appreciate.. Hope to see u at Singapore soon...

Thanks Heidi & Joey for accompany walk walk .. Thanks for the treat.. We know each other, cos of 2morrow.. When we go Taiwan & knoe each other from Taiwan 2morrow fc.... Hope see u again or hope u all will come to Singapore..

Take Care Mixue & Xue Li.. Miss U & u all love by me..

No comments: